Continuing Education for Insurance Agents 7 hours of P&C December 1st, 2015 Conner Brothers Collision Centers Exact location TBD based on class size – Hull’s training classroom or Grove Road 8-4 pm. Topics covered Automotive Refinishes & Painting Processes Customer Retention Intro to Lean Model Shop Tour Lunch Provided – Vote for your favorite […]
What is insurance agent continuing education? Did you know your insurance agent has to take classes every biennium to maintain his license? What’s a biennium? Webster’s says it is a period of two years. So every two years insurance agents have to complete a certain amount of classes or credit hours to be compliant […]
Blog Post Categories
- Auto Body Care Tips
- Body Shop Client Process Guide
- Body Shop Glossary
- Body Shop Insurance Claims Guide
- Body Shop Repair Guide
- Conner Brothers Blog Posts
- Conner Brothers Body Shop News
- Conner Brothers Body Shop Technicians
- Conner Brothers Collision Repair
- Conner Brothers Community Events
- Conner Brothers Customer Reviews
- Conner Brothers Recycled Rides
- Conner Brothers Review-Slider
- Why Conner Brothers Body Shop?
Follow us on Instagram
Auto Body Shop Repair | OEM Parts or Aftermarket Parts Ask Conner Brothers Auto Body Shop Repair service department about the...
Auto Body Repair Damage Analysis Midlothian Virginia Is Damage Analysis Really Necessary? After you’ve gotten through the...