In the auto body industry, we use the term “DRP” to signify the relationship between the shop and the insurance company. DRP stands for “Direct Repair Relationship”. There is a lot of controversy about these programs in our industry. Auto Body Shops without these relationships believe those who do have these agreements in place have […]
At Conner Brothers Body Shops, we process two types of repairs. Ones where we have a relationship with an insurance company (in our industry it is called a “drp” or a direct repair program) and ones where we do not. What does this “relationship” really mean? This relationship is an equitable partnership that looks out […]
Blog Post Categories
- Auto Body Care Tips
- Body Shop Client Process Guide
- Body Shop Glossary
- Body Shop Insurance Claims Guide
- Body Shop Repair Guide
- Conner Brothers Blog Posts
- Conner Brothers Body Shop News
- Conner Brothers Body Shop Technicians
- Conner Brothers Collision Repair
- Conner Brothers Community Events
- Conner Brothers Customer Reviews
- Conner Brothers Recycled Rides
- Conner Brothers Review-Slider
- Why Conner Brothers Body Shop?
Follow us on Instagram
Auto Body Shop Repair | OEM Parts or Aftermarket Parts Ask Conner Brothers Auto Body Shop Repair service department about the...
Auto Body Repair Damage Analysis Midlothian Virginia Is Damage Analysis Really Necessary? After you’ve gotten through the...