What about a “repair process” makes a body shop different? Aren’t we all doing the same thing? To an extent repair processes are similar but not all are exactly the same nor are the end products. At Conner Brothers Body Shops we are process driven. Our goal is simple, to provide the safest repairs possible! We ensure we are able to do this for every customer by following these steps below.
1. Meet & understand client’s needs
2. Create repair plan
3. Set up rental
4. Begin repair process
5. Disassemble vehicle & discover/document any hidden damage
6. Receive & mirror match parts
7. Complete body repairs
8. Prepare for refinish process
9. Paint vehicle in one of our certified & inspected paint booths
10. Reassemble vehicle
11. Clean vehicle
12. Quality control check
13. Contact customer
14. Review & pick up
There are checks and balances to ensure quality control throughout the entire repair process. When you get your vehicle back we will warranty the repair for as long as you own it. We were the first body shop in Virginia to have a “Lifetime Warranty”. In fact, our warranty dates back to 1988. Today all insurance companies require body shops that are on their list to offer “Lifetime Guarantees”. We were the first for a reason and today we continue to create new and exciting ways to give our customers outstanding value in auto body repairs.
Blog Post Categories
- Auto Body Care Tips
- Body Shop Client Process Guide
- Body Shop Glossary
- Body Shop Insurance Claims Guide
- Body Shop Repair Guide
- Conner Brothers Blog Posts
- Conner Brothers Body Shop News
- Conner Brothers Body Shop Technicians
- Conner Brothers Collision Repair
- Conner Brothers Community Events
- Conner Brothers Customer Reviews
- Conner Brothers Recycled Rides
- Conner Brothers Review-Slider
- Why Conner Brothers Body Shop?
Follow us on Instagram
Auto Body Shop Repair | OEM Parts or Aftermarket Parts Ask Conner Brothers Auto Body Shop Repair service department about the...
Auto Body Repair Damage Analysis Midlothian Virginia Is Damage Analysis Really Necessary? After you’ve gotten through the...